Most people have seen, or at least heard of, Osaki massage chairs.
They look pretty comfortable and sound pretty luxurious, and massages are well known for relaxing people. There are more solid reasons to get one of these massage chairs, too. Consider the following:
1. Massage when we need it. We all have busy, stressful days that practically require a deep massage. The problem is that you have to find a person to give you a massage, which is another stress factor on a day when all you want is a nap. An Osaki massage chair is in your favorite room when you want it, giving you all the benefits of a relaxing massage when you need it.
2. Osaki massage chairs can apply heat to your back. Heat can relax muscles and make sore backs feel better. A massage from a person can’t provide the sort of global heat to your sore muscles.
3. People tend to specialize in one type of massage. Osaki massage chairs can have all sorts of massaging techniques in one chair. There are 4 models, and just one of those models has 85 kinds of kneading techniques. Another has 6 massage styles that includes shiatsu, Swedish, and clapping. Others provide stretch massage.
4. It can reach every part of you at the same time. The chairs have cases for your legs that allow the chair to massage your legs, calves and feet. At the same time, it can rub your arms, neck and shoulder.
5. There is the Zero Gravity option. The Osaki massage chairs recline and take the pressure off of your back. The result is that the massage can go even deeper and make you even more relaxed.
6. You control the massage through remote controls. You can use the pre-set massage programs. You can control the intensity and speed of the massage. Some of the chairs come with MP3/iPod docking as well, and you can enjoy a massage with the music of your choice.
If you get stressed and need to relax, check out our Osaki massage chairs sometime.