Sleep Better, Feel Better & Be Thankful
We’ve got some great deals going on for the month of November, including a way for you to help others. You’ll sleep well at night for more than one reason!
Deal #1 & #2
- Now until November 29, 2016 you can save up to $400 on select Tempur-Pedic products, including the Contour Rhapsody Luxe, the Cloud Luxe, and Cloud Luxe Breeze in the King or California King size. Other discounts apply to other models and sizes.
As part of this promotion, If you buy an Ergo adjustable base with any of our Tempur-Pedics on sale, you’ll also get up to $200 in a rebate on a Visa gift card.
- If you’ve been considering trying out a Tempur-Pedic, now is the time. Come in for the Tempur-Pedic Hugs Back event! For every customer who comes in to test out a mattress, Tempur-Pedic will donate $10 to the fight against pancreatic cancer. Since 2010, Tempur-Pedic has donated more than $2.1 million to the fight against pancreatic cancer.
Buy any one Malouf item at regular price and get your 2nd item of equal or lesser value for free! This includes their collection of gel and aromatherapy pillows, which make perfect holiday gifts.
Speaking of the holidays, whether it’s for a loved one or just to treat yourself, come test out one of our Osaki massage chairs. These are perfect for the athlete in your life, that person who is on the go all the time, or anyone who would appreciate the gift of relaxation. This month, you’ll get up to a $1000 instant rebate on any Osaki massage chair.
If you’d like to know more about any of these promotions, stop by The Back Store. We’d love to help you save your back, and save some cash!
If you are not using a pillow that offers the correct support for your neck and head, you can wake up with a range of discomforts — neck pain, headache, backache, and shoulder pain just to name a few. Zoned Dough® Aromatherapy pillows are made to offer the proper support to your head and neck, as well as wonderful aromatherapy scents to help you relax and sleep.
All of our Zoned Dough Aromatherapy pillows cradle the head and give just the right amount of support to your neck. They also come with a Breathable Tencel mesh cover so that moisture and temperature levels remain regulated. Keeping your pillow’s temperature cool can help support a restful night’s sleep, versus sleeping on one that is too warm and becomes uncomfortable during the night.
There are three aromatherapy scents that you can choose from for your Zoned Dough pillow. Let’s take a look at each scent, and the qualities they offer:
- Peppermint – This scent is used for relaxation, clear breathing, and clarity of mind. It also has antimicrobial aspects.
- Lavender – For many years, the smell of lavender has been used to promote a calm, relaxed state of mind. It can also help you reach a restful and deep level of sleep.
- Chamomile – Like lavender, chamomile has also been used for many years for its soothing qualities. It helps to promote restful sleep and relaxation.
Each of our Zoned Dough pillows will come already infused with the scent of your choice. You will also receive an additional spritzer of oil in that same fragrance to use for refreshing the smell whenever you feel it may be dissipating.
Sleep is so very important to our everyday health and well-being. It can affect our ability to problem solve, retain information, recall information, and to react quickly to dangerous situations. Knowing that you are getting the best sleep possible is a comfort in itself, and feeling the results of quality sleep can be refreshing and invigorating. Having the right pillow can make all the difference in the world.