Sleep Better, Feel Better & Be Thankful
We’ve got some great deals going on for the month of November, including a way for you to help others. You’ll sleep well at night for more than one reason!
Deal #1 & #2
- Now until November 29, 2016 you can save up to $400 on select Tempur-Pedic products, including the Contour Rhapsody Luxe, the Cloud Luxe, and Cloud Luxe Breeze in the King or California King size. Other discounts apply to other models and sizes.
As part of this promotion, If you buy an Ergo adjustable base with any of our Tempur-Pedics on sale, you’ll also get up to $200 in a rebate on a Visa gift card.
- If you’ve been considering trying out a Tempur-Pedic, now is the time. Come in for the Tempur-Pedic Hugs Back event! For every customer who comes in to test out a mattress, Tempur-Pedic will donate $10 to the fight against pancreatic cancer. Since 2010, Tempur-Pedic has donated more than $2.1 million to the fight against pancreatic cancer.
Buy any one Malouf item at regular price and get your 2nd item of equal or lesser value for free! This includes their collection of gel and aromatherapy pillows, which make perfect holiday gifts.
Speaking of the holidays, whether it’s for a loved one or just to treat yourself, come test out one of our Osaki massage chairs. These are perfect for the athlete in your life, that person who is on the go all the time, or anyone who would appreciate the gift of relaxation. This month, you’ll get up to a $1000 instant rebate on any Osaki massage chair.
If you’d like to know more about any of these promotions, stop by The Back Store. We’d love to help you save your back, and save some cash!
Are You Sleeping on the Best Mattress for Your Sleep Issues?
Can one mattress be the best mattress for everyone? Probably not. But can one company offer everyone the best mattress for their needs? Absolutely.
Sleep has long been more important than most people realize. So many of us like to brag about the few hours of sleep we can survive on, but are we being honest with ourselves? Modern medical science has proven time and again that sleep contributes to every aspect of health and wellness. You may think your problem is that you can’t sleep, when really, your lack of sleep is the cause of your stress, irritability, problems concentrating and much more. These are things that can threaten goals, relationships and life
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Sleeping too much or too little?
- Waking up in pain?
- Tossing and turning?
- Bed too hot or too cold?
You don’t have to know why these problems exist. You don’t have to know what mattress is right for you. Simply visit The Back Store knowing your concerns and what specifics may be contributing to those, and let us find the best mattress for sleep issues, your needs and budget.
Friends, family and unending media have surely filled your mind with lots of options for optimum sleep and comfort. Let the professionals help you wade through that information and land on a solution that promises long nights and better days.
We spend a third of our lives in bed, which makes the right mattress as important as our home and more important than our next car or vacation.
Find Your Savings at The Back Store!
The Tempur-Pedic Labor Day sales event started Aug. 22 and through Sept 11. The Back Store is your premiere destination for these Labor Day deals. We’re prepped and stocked with a great selection of Tempur-Pedic products including mattresses, pillows, cushions and linens. You have three weeks to gain from this Labor Day event, and hundreds of dollars available in savings.
We are thankful to be located throughout the St. Louis area, so if you’ve ever dreamed of bringing an amazing Tempur-Pedic mattress home, now is the time to consider your upgrade. Those who buy a Tempur-Pedic mattress will save up to $300 during the Labor Day sales event! Tempur-Pedic Prepaid Visa cards worth up to $200 will also be mailed to customers who purchase a Tempur-Ergo adjustable base with select Tempur-Pedic mattresses.
Tempur-Pedic products have changed thousands of lives with their one of a kind cushions and foam technology. They’re experts in the sleep department, too. We offer nearly 20 different Tempur-Pedic mattresses at The Back Store, and customization on anything from texture to temperature based features.
Visit one of our locations during the Tempur-Pedic Labor Day event and we’ll show you over a dozen high-quality mattresses with one of a kind savings. A mattress is an important investment, and our experts can help you select one with the long-term in mind. This Labor Day sales event is a sweet opportunity to save on a very sought after and impressive mattress from the Tempur-Pedic collection.
More information on a better night’s rest are found on our homepage and social media. We always want to share the best tips and products with our friends online, so let’s connect! Have a happy Labor Day everyone!
Sadly, some of us go to bed every night thinking, “If I could just get a good night’s sleep, I will feel so much better tomorrow.” Then, we wake up in the morning with a bad back, eyes still stinging, and a throbbing headache. Nope, nothing has changed and it’s usually because the mattress we are sleeping on simply won’t allow us to get a good night’s sleep. If this sounds like you, it may be time to think about purchasing a new mattress to help you get the much needed good night’s sleep your body needs. The following list contains a few things to keep in mind when trying to find the best mattress for your sleep issues.
- Just because a mattress is loaded with cooling technology and every other high tech feature doesn’t mean it is the best for your sleep issues. It also doesn’t necessarily matter if it’s the most expensive mattress on the market. Pay less attention to price and technology, while paying more attention to what simply feels right to you.
- If you have neck and/or back pain, choose a mattress carefully. You will likely benefit most from a mattress that is not too hard, nor too soft. Usually something that is medium-firm to firm with a pillow top will align your spine most correctly with a pleasant balance of support and cushioning.
- People suffering from such ailments such as COPD or GERD can sometimes benefit from an adjustable bed. Raising the head and upper torso area of the body just a little can assist in alleviating some of the symptoms of these conditions.
- There are also mattresses that can be hypoallergenic. Whereas allergens can be almost impossible to completely remove from your environment, it is a good idea to eliminate as much of them as possible. Therefore, investigating a mattress with this technology might be a pretty good idea for people that suffer from some of the debilitating side effects of allergies.
“The Back Store“ offers the largest selection of Temper-Pedic and Stearns & Foster mattresses, pillows, and accessories in the St. Louis, MO area. Please come see us today for expert help in finding you the best possible mattress for your needs.
Tempurpedic® Adjustable Beds
At first glance, the human spine looks simple enough. In reality, the 26 bones and associated soft tissue are anything but simple. And accordingly, they require a great deal of care on our apart, even when we sleep. Otherwise one day, we could wake up facing a variety of avoidable health problems. How should people take care of their spines at night?
We recommend looking into Tempurpedic® adjustable beds. They come in at least four styles that are especially designed to address garden variety sleep problems. For example, do you get too hot at night? Does it make you kick off the covers and move around into positions that cause muscle strain? If so, the TEMPUR-Breeze® or TEMPUR-Cloud® may be the mattress for you.
Made to fit Tempurpedic adjustable beds, their unique, collective designs address the exact situations we just described. The TEMPUR-Breeze® is perfect for people who experience hot flashes and the like. It boasts heat and moisture-wicking fabrics, which are combined with supportive features to create the ideal sleeping environment. The latter mattress does the same but tends to run from medium to ultra soft in texture, which brings us to another point.
Tempurpedic® adjustable beds, mattresses and other sleep essentials are meant to be customized. This is important because not all back problems are eased by firm mattresses. As such, in order to stay comfortable throughout the night some folks may need different strength mattresses. They may also need to raise or lower certain sections of the bed to adjust pressure on various parts of their spinal columns.
To learn more about these two types of premium mattresses and others that work with Tempurpedic® adjustable beds, please contact The Back Store. We excel at pairing people living with sleep problems to the best adjustable beds and accessories possible.